Beer Stones are reusable, so every pint you pour can enjoy the same special treatment. They are easy to clean, gentle on glassware, and will last for years to come.
- Help hold a fluffy, lacey head of froth from first sip to the last
- Enhance flavor and aroma with active carbonation
- Decrease unwanted acidity, making for a smoother tasting beer
- Reduce the amount of gas ingested, making beer less filling
- Help beer stay a little colder
- Handcrafted in Minnesota
- Olive Dimensions: 1” tall x 1” diameter
- Hop Dimensions: 1.25" tall x 1" diameter
- Approximate Weight: 1 oz
- Ships next business day via USPS, 3 - 5 days domestic delivery
- Beer Stones are a brilliant alternative to nucleated beer glasses. One stone provides the benefits of nucleation in any beer glass in your collection.
- The material is polished soapstone, a soft rock regarded as food safe, stable, odourless and tasteless.
- Beer Stones are small enough to fit in standard bar glassware, but large enough to minimize choking hazard. Keep them away from children.
- FDA classifies it as Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.