Let’s take a leap back in time and go back to the late 19th century. It’s Nerd is bringing back retro bikes with a little twist on the handle. Meet the Electric Dirt Bike that will make your journey easier and fun with style. With Shimano 7-speed changer and 5 different paces of electrical assistance, you are in control of your speed. Plus, it has a thumb throttle for effortless cruising. Old and retro is back but with a twist.
Why this Electric Dirt Bike?
It’s a completely electric bike that can help you avoid traffic and enjoy a nice cruise. The best part about it is that it goes up to 32km/h and the motor is 500W. which means it’s considered a bicycle. Which means it doesn’t need a license to drive. Get your own Electric Dirt Bike now from its Nerd for a competitive price. See how competitive we can be.
- Thumb throttle
- Pedal and throttle assist
- Walk Mode
- Brake: F&R disc brake
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy reinforced frame
- Max Speed: 20 mph (32.5km/h)
- Range per Charge: up to 40 miles (60 km)
- 500W Motor Power
- LCD Display
- Removable Battery: 48V 13Ah Lithium Battery (Charge time: 6h)
- Tire: 4 x 20" snow tires with front & back mudguards
- Front fork: MOZO hydraulic fork
- Weight: 60lbs (28 kg)
- NO LICENSE REQUIRED! This e-bike goes up to 20 mph (32km/h) and the motor is 500W, which means it is considered a bicycle and does not require a driving license in the US & Canada.
A Proud Canadian Store
Our fellow Nerds! We would like to introduce ourselves as the first online gadgets store straight out of the Great White North!
Our mission is simple: It's Nerd is the place to find never seen before products, unique gift ideas & useful gadgets that will simplify aspects of your life!
All of our products are shipped locally from our main warehouses in Canada!
Rest assured that you orders will arrive on time with no delays during these unprecedented times.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.