Let’s take a leap back in time and go back to the late 19th century. It’s Nerd is bringing back retro bikes with a little twist on the handle. Meet the Electric Dirt Bike that will make your journey easier and fun with style. With Shimano 7-speed changer and 5 different paces of electrical assistance, you are in control of your speed. Plus, it has a thumb throttle for effortless cruising. Old and retro is back but with a twist.
Why this Electric Dirt Bike?
It’s a completely electric bike that can help you avoid traffic and enjoy a nice cruise. The best part about it is that it goes up to 32km/h and the motor is 500W. which means it’s considered a bicycle. Which means it doesn’t need a license to drive. Get your own Electric Dirt Bike now from its Nerd for a competitive price. See how competitive we can be.
- Thumb throttle
- Pedal and throttle assist
- Walk Mode
- Brake: F&R disc brake
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy reinforced frame
- Max Speed: 20 mph (32.5km/h)
- Range per Charge: up to 40 miles (60 km)
- 500W Motor Power
- LCD Display
- Removable Battery: 48V 13Ah Lithium Battery (Charge time: 6h)
- Tire: 4 x 20" snow tires with front & back mudguards
- Front fork: MOZO hydraulic fork
- Weight: 60lbs (28 kg)
- NO LICENSE REQUIRED! This e-bike goes up to 20 mph (32km/h) and the motor is 500W, which means it is considered a bicycle and does not require a driving license in the US & Canada.
Subscribe & Save
Subscribe and get 10% OFF your first order!
Enter the code SUB10 at the checkout to redeem your discount!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.