What’s that in the sky? Is it a bird? A plane? Well, yes and no, it’s a paper plane controlled from a smartphone. Electric Paper Plane is its name, and making handmade paper planes fly electronically is the game. All you have to do is design your paper plane, attach the Bluetooth flying module, connect it to your smartphone, and start gliding. It uses gesture controls so it feels like you’re guiding it behind a steering wheel. Now the paper airplane contest is in the bag, you can definitely say “look mom no hands”.
Why this Electric Paper Plane?
It’s fun for all ages and easy to assemble and use. It has a 10-minute flight time on a charge, multiple airplane design possibilities, and crash-proof if you’re not a good pilot. Join the flying fun and get your Electric Paper Plane from the It’s Nerd shop where our prices will have you swept off your feet.
In the box:
- Electric Paper Plane Bluetooth smart module
- Office desk stand
- Micro-USB cable for charging
- Crossbar - stabilizer
- Spare rudder
- Spare propeller
- 2 Sheets printed templates for beginner pilots (Cardinal Design)
- 2 Sheets printed templates for advanced pilots (Invader Design)
- Instruction for 2 airplane designs
- Multi-lingual quick installation guide
- iOS and Android compatibility
- Mounting display and storage box
- Bluetooth smart seamless connection
- 10 Min. flight on a charge
- Range: over 200f /60m
- Flight speed: 5 Mph
- Recommended age: 14 – 99 years
- Beginner and advanced modes
- Precision turning with responsive motion
- iOS And Android friendly
- Easy flying thanks to FlightAssist™ technology
- Multiple airplane design possibilities
- Charging Time: 25-30 Minutes
- Weight: 0.5 Oz/14 g including airplane
- Measurements: 6.0"L x 2.0"W x 9.3"H
Mother's Day Promotion
Apply the discount code MOM5 at the checkout page and get 5% OFF your entire order!
Get Free Shipping for orders 30$ and above in US & Canada!
Choose the Sezzle option at the checkout to split your entire online purchase into 4 interest-free payments, over 6 weeks with no impact to your credit. Learn more about how it works by clicking here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.