Make and enjoy a full cup of coffee wherever your wanderlust takes you with the all-in-one Portable Espresso Maker, the first portable coffee maker to use vacuum pressure for a quick, rich brew.
- Dimension: 6.14x2.8x2.44 in (156x71x62 mm)
- Weight: 0.74 lb (336 g)
- Water capacity: 2.70 fl oz (80 ml)
- Ground capacity: 0.28 oz (8 g)
- Max. pressure: 18 bar 261 psi
- Other: Built-in attachment loop for carabiner.
- Dimension: 189x85x81 mm 7.44x3.35x3.20 in
- Weight: 530 g 1.17 lb
- Package include: Nanopresso, protective case,built-in espresso cup, filter basket, scoop, brush, multi-languages instruction book, card and two stickers.
- Fill the filter basket with fine coffee grounds (8gr)
- Screw tightly the outlet head into the main body.
- Add boiling water into the water tank.
- Unlock the piston from its travel position.
- Hold the Nanopresso with two hands, as showed above. Start pumping above a cup.The first 8 strokes the pressure is built. Pump slowly until all coffee come out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.