- Straw Body: Stainless Steel
- Straw Tubing: Food Grade Silicone
- Outside Diameter: 0.35 in (0.9 cm)
- Inside Diameter: 0.2 (0.5 cm)
- Case Body: Recycled HDPE
- Inside the Case: Cleaning Brush
- Weight (with case): 1.8 oz (51 g)
- When you're out and about, wash your FinalStraw in the bathroom before you leave, or sip a little water out of it, especially if you had a sticky, sugary drink.
- To wash your Reusable Straw, wash the outside with soap and water, then put a dab of soap on the brush and scrub. Rinse with hot water and repeat as necessary.
- Just like everything else in your life, you should deep clean your
- Reusable Straw every now and then to prolong its life and maintain quality.
- You can sanitize it in rapidly boiling water for 5 minutes. Use tongs to submerge your
- Reusable Straw and prevent it from sitting on the bottom.
- Just like you and me, metal can smell for a variety of reasons. To deodorize, you can use vinegar, baking soda, and time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.